Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving

I am excited to finally get a break here in the next couple of weeks. School has been stressful this whole time and it will be such a relief to be able to kick back and relax with family for a few days. Not having to worry about homework is the best feeling. I am excited to see some family that I haven't seen in a few months. Thanksgiving at my grandparents is always the best because they have so much food and we all get to spend time together and bond for a little while. It will also be nice to get a few home cooked meals, the cafe food is starting to wear on me so I need a change from that. And the fact that when we come back we only have a couple weeks until winter break that is getting me through these last weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment