Thursday, October 30, 2014

Going Home

This weekend I am going home to see some friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. It has me pretty excited right now because I need a get away from school and everything. It will be a nice relaxing weekend, in which I need for sure. Saturday is going to be surprise birthday party for my older brother which should be a lot of fun. I will see a lot of people there to that I haven't seen in a while. And the fact that it is like the best time of the year to hunt will be nice too. I haven't been in the woods in a while so that will be a good way to relieve some stress and be able to get some alone time. So this weekend should be a lot of fun and well worth going home, even though all my friends are giving my crap for leaving halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment