Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bow Season

Wednesday was the first day of deer season here in Michigan. I have always been big into deer hunting from the first time my dad took me out into the woods. He never was really big into bow hunting though, I picked up on that myself. There is no greater challenge then getting a mature deer close enough to kill with a bow. It is an indescribable feeling I get when I have a big buck standing at thirty yards. My adrenaline is going crazy and it is the best feeling. Bow hunting takes so much practice, you have to spend hours going out and sightting it in. Now a days you need to have a newer bow to increase your chances of having a successful hunt. But this weekend is the first time I will be able to go out and hunt. Its been in my head all week and I'm very anxious to get out in the stand. I have always been an addict when it comes to hunting, it's a passion that I will always have and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment