Sunday, October 5, 2014

Looking deeper into Carrie and Music

This week we learned how to look deeper into the movie Carrie. We learned about the themes and the how the movie presented them and what the point of them were. Example: My group talked about the theme of innocence vs sin, and how the movie presented that. We learned how both of them can relate to each other, like Carrie was an innocent girl for the most part but her mother though she was a sinner. It was interesting to see how they intertwine with one another. I also found that dissecting the songs was interesting, it made me see the meaning on the lyrics and the messages that were coming across to me. For next week, I need to learn how to analyze information a little better to understand the main points/messages a movie or song is trying to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment