Friday, September 12, 2014

Introduction

Hi, my name is Tanner Allison. I am a freshman here at Western Michigan, and I plan to major in Business Management and minor in Marketing. I am from a very small town about an hour and a half from here named Portland. I have always been really big into sports, I guess you could say that they are a passion of mine. I was lucky enough to play at Comerica Park and Ford Field in high school. I got to play in the high school all-star game for baseball and I won a state championship in football my junior year. I came to Western on a baseball scholarship. To be honest it wasn't my first choice but after all the research and visits I went to, this felt like home to me. My hobbies/interest are hunting, fishing, playing sports, and hanging with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment