Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Journey

My journey here so far at Western has had it's ups and downs. Having to get up early for class almost every morning is really tough do to the fact that I love sleeping, but having practice at 1:30 everyday forces me to have this schedule. The first week of classes was a tough adjustment, I felt so lost with where my classes were going to be and was overwhelmed thinking about getting all my homework done on time. I have begun to figure out a system of good time management, as that is going to be a huge key for me to be successful this year and keep my eligible to play baseball in the spring. It is also a little different and time consuming making sure I spend extra time reviewing the things that I have learned and developing a system of good study habits. College is far different from high school, you don't have the teachers there to ask if you understanding the material, if you have a problem I have to take the time to go to them and ask questions as to how I need to do something. It's starting to be routine now and it will only get easier as the year goes on. I'm excited to see how I grow as a student and a person throughout my freshman year of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment